DRINK PINK THIS OCTOBER – FREE COCKTAIL FOR EVERY TEAM MEMBER
During October, to support breast cancer awareness month, we will be donating 10% of all sales to TENOVUS CANCER CARE. Not only that, but every team member will receive a free cocktail or mocktail of their choice.
How to claim:
- Book your space by going to www.exitusescaperooms.co.uk/booking or clicking the Book Now button below
- Within a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your experience
- Arrive at our escape rooms at the time of your booking
- Enter your escape room and immerse yourself in your game
- Receive your cocktail when you escape and enjoy!
- At the end of the month we will donate all the money we raised to TENOVUS CANCER CARE
Here at Exitus we are very excited to be working with Tenovus cancer care. An amazing charity, they not only fund innovative research, but also offer services to anyone affected by cancer.
Tenovus’ mobile cancer support scheme helps bring testing and treatment to those those in rural areas who may not have had access to such services. Their Sing With Us choirs help individuals build connections with others who have been affected by cancer. The Tenovus Cancer Callback service helps people with cancer understand more about what they are going through, and know that someone is there for them, who can answer any questions they may have about their cancer.
All of these services help improve the lives of people all around Wales. Their volunteers, staff and supporters help to make all of this possible, and in 2018/19 they were able to raise £9,57 million to aid these services.
Extius is honoured to be working with such a charity, and to help spread awareness of the amazing work they do. Every online booking for Virus Tinkerers will have 5% of its sale go towards the company, and you can also make donations in the escape rooms to the charity. Alternatively, you can donate below.
Thank you to all who help this charity continue their work.
Dr Alex Baker and Dr Alan Parker must also be mentioned. They are the original Virus Tinkerers who carried out the research we have based the Virus Tinkerer escape room on. Follow @Virustinkerers online to find out more about the incredible work they do!